NINGEN ISU / Heartless Scat

kennywtelejazz

I saw this Video at another music forum and for me it is a surprise find ...

I'm digging it since it's older guys rocking out ...these guys a for real and I dig the song + the  message .

If you decide to watch this do your self a favor and watch with the English sub titles on .

Kenny

PS here is the English Translation

If you, Holy Angels, do exist in this universe,
Will you bless me on the cheeks?
With my painful effort never paid off.
I've just been standing in the shadow,
Will the day come someday when I can fly high in the sky?
Will the day come when I can see the sun?
Tell me, Holy Angels.
Shabadabadia
Shabadabadia
Babababa
Shabadabadia
Shabadabadia
Babababa
If you, Divine Goddess, are staying hidden somewhere,
Why don't you smile at me on my forehead?
I've never tasted the nectar of victory.
I’ve never succeeded in love.
Will the day come when I can get intoxicated by the victory?
Will the day come when I can embrace love?
Tell me, Divine Goddess.
Shabadabadia
Shabadabadia
Babababa
Shabadabadia
Shabadabadia
Babababa
Countless stars are twinkling in the sky.
Every one of us is under them,
with a thousand wishes in each heart.
Lululu Lululu…
If you, Lord Buddha, really exist in some place,
Please have mercy on me, too.
Having nothing precious in my possession,
Desolated,
Isolated,
I've been living my life with a series of failures.
Will the day come when I can totally be satisfied?
Will the day come when my dreams come true?
Tell me, Lord Buddha.
Shabadabadia
Shabadabadia
Babababa
Shabadabadia
Shabadabadia
Babababa
Shine a light on my life
Shine a light on my future
Shine a light on every creature
Shine a light on tomorrow for all

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sheens said:

awesome music

I agree . I'm glad you enjoyed ....I have watched this about 6 times already LOL

After I posted this I found a u tube of this song done in a concert live ...These Musicians are for real . They sounded as one would expect this song to sound in a live concert setting ... everything was played the same as per the promotional video ...

Kenny

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

I saw this Video at another music forum and for me it is a surprise find ...

I'm digging it since it's older guys rocking out ...these guys a for real and I dig the song + the  message .

If you decide to watch this do your self a favor and watch with the English sub titles on .

Should you not like it, keep your opinion to yourself or expect a Quivering Palm death touch to your neck! 😆

• Haha 1

Wow, was just reading more about them (been around since 1987 and I've never heard of them before today - good job Kenny!).  Turns out, their guitarist, Shinji Wajima, who looks about 70, is actually younger than me at 54!  Heck, the bass player, whose name is Ken-ichi Suzuki (which means "the Great Yellow Bapu" in Japanese😁), is also 54...

Both have been with the band since the start, but they've gone through four drummers (Spinal Tap anyone?).

Edited by craigb
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, craigb said:

Should you not like it, keep your opinion to yourself or expect a Quivering Palm death touch to your neck! 😆

The guitar player is wearing what looks to be a fancy Kendo Hakama . I happen to like that look . I hope that's my get out of jail card if I say something that would earn me a Quivering Palm Death Touch .

11 hours ago, craigb said:

Wow, was just reading more about them (been around since 1987 and I've never heard of them before today - good job Kenny!).  Turns out, their guitarist, Shinji Wajima, who looks about 70, is actually younger than me at 54!  Heck, the bass player, whose name is Ken-ichi Suzuki (which means "the Great Yellow Bapu" in Japanese😁), is also 54...

Both have been with the band since the start, but they've gone through four drummers (Spinal Tap anyone?).

Wow very interesting band history Craig !. Yeah I want to read more up on these guys ...

Hhhmm the bass player  Ken-ichi Suzuki  which means  "the Great Yellow Bapu" in Japanese😁)

After hearing that interesting  tidbit of information ,  I wonder if our "Great White Bapu" is gonna  start wearing black lip gloss 🤣

11 hours ago, Bapu said:

Old Rockers Can Still Rule!!!

Amen Brother !

11 hours ago, Bapu said:

Pretty cool find Kenny.

Thanks Bapu !  After finding this video I can officially say ( just for today only )   wmGCX7R.png

11 hours ago, Bapu said:

Shabadabadia translated to English is YabaDabaDoo?

I have to admit what ever they are saying with the Shabadabadia section of the song sure is catchy .

all the best ,

Kenny

They and that one I found through them (the Wagakki Band) both!

These guys live up to their nickname the Japanese Black Sabbath!  You gotta love Mr. Miyagi (the Karate Shredder Master) on guitar too! 😁

Not sure about those lyric translations though... "My unclean bowels are devoured by my soon-to-be-dead mother???" (0:41)  Um, what?! 😮

Edited by craigb
  • Haha 1