Get On Your Feet

noynekker

On 10/3/2020 at 7:48 AM, thegaltieribrothers said:

Hi Noynekker,

Great bouncy disco track that got me foot tapping and singing the excellent hook.

Thanks for sharing,

Good Job!

regards

paul

Thank you Paul . . . I really appreciate your comments, and thank you for having a listen.

3 hours ago, Jesse Screed said:

well if this is about dancing then you accomplished your goal, because I'm dancing!

the horns are well done

jeessh

kind of reminds me of Miami Sound Machine

cool

Thank you Jesse for stopping by and having a listen (especially with your busy schedule schedule this month:)

. . . glad you could dance along with it. It's true, Miami Sound Machine have a classic song, also named  "Get On Your Feet"

I love dance music, doesn't matter what era its from. The Stroll, The Twist, Master Potato, Electric Slide, I love em all. This song scratches that  itch for me too. Great vocals, arrangements, awesome mix and it made me want to dance!

I once considered starting a thread for us to post our dance tunes and this brought that idea back.

Great work!

8 hours ago, Kevin Walsh said:

I love dance music, doesn't matter what era its from. The Stroll, The Twist, Master Potato, Electric Slide, I love em all. This song scratches that  itch for me too. Great vocals, arrangements, awesome mix and it made me want to dance!

I once considered starting a thread for us to post our dance tunes and this brought that idea back.

Great work!

Hi Kevin . . . yes, people have always been dancing, and the styles have changed over the decades . . . I still hear a lot of synth bass in modern dance tunes, but it is used much differently it seems. It's awesome that it made you want to dance, since that's what it was written for, thank you for the lofty compliment.

• Thanks 1