Sonar X3

Lee Robin

Question

I have Sonar X3 and love it. I do a lot of mixing for a couple of bands it works great. But I recently had to purchase a new computer and want to "move" it from my old computer to my new one. I once had a Cakewalk account but of course now it's gone. My Bandlab account does not show me as having any products! Am I able to move Sonar to my new computer? Can you please help? Thank you!

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Lee Robin said:

I have Sonar X3 and love it. I do a lot of mixing for a couple of bands it works great. But I recently had to purchase a new computer and want to "move" it from my old computer to my new one. I once had a Cakewalk account but of course now it's gone. My Bandlab account does not show me as having any products! Am I able to move Sonar to my new computer? Can you please help? Thank you!

Your old cakewalk.com  should still be there, along with all of your products.  IIRC X3 just needs the activation code, which should be listed with your products.

If you're having problems accessing your old account, the support team can help - just send an email to support@cakewalk.com