mark skinner

The Blues

Really enjoyed this. Groove & tasty guitar, harp & vocal work. Brought me back to my days of listening to WJZZ late night in Detroit in the 70's. Great job!

Edited by Hidden Symmetry
  • Like 1

Mark, that was..beautiful. I don't have any suggestions for you except maybe post some more like this one.

• Like 4

I thought this was brilliant Mark.
Love this laid back music...  very nice mix and vocals are great.
Well done mate...   love it.

• Like 1

I'm at the three minute mark and I say "print it"!
You're done Mark, this is perfect!
3:45 just getting better....
that little brushes is it, at the end 👍.

Yeah print it Mark, just print it...

t

• Like 1

Very relaxing and smooth - very nice.  I liked your lead vocal and the guitar playing was excellent.

I liked the harmonica too - always nice to hear in a song.

I thought the mix was quite good - plenty of space and depth for each instrument - well done.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

Mark, that was..beautiful. I don't have any suggestions for you except maybe post some more like this one.

I agree with this!!!

• Like 3

Hi Mark . . . you ever remember or listen to Boz Scaggs ? So, if and when my dream gal' comes over . . . THIS is the song I want to have playing on my stereo. It's a relaxing thing to listen to, and really like when the jamming starts near the ending . . . find myself wanting it to go on  . . . I'm ready for the extended version ! 

• Like 2

This is a giant "Thank You" to everyone who has listened to and for all the Fantastic feedback you've given me. I've gone in a lot of different directions musically , but this is a genre I'm sure I'll revisit. I really like and Need the constructive criticism and suggestions when I post a song , but it was real nice to get one right (or close to right) the first time .  Thanks again , you Cakewalkers are great ..   mark

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow, glad this one didn't slip off the first page before hearing it.   What great work, love the song, arrangement, guitar, vocals, etc...

Regards

• Like 1

Nice work Mark -- the mix is great and vox are right in the blues pocket as is the instrumentation -- like that bit at the end with the harp -- another good one from you~~Allan.

• Like 1

Beautiful sounding old school R & B sounding Blues song.  The mix is crystal clear, instrumentation is great, and the presentation of the vocals is excellent.  Love that harp.

• Like 1

Very very nice! Great singing technique and awesome voice.  Beautifully produced.

• Like 1