Jump to content
Copiague

IK Labor Day Krazy Deal

Recommended Posts

Half tempted by the Lurssen. I keep on forgetting VAT will be added to the price but Jam points hopefully will cancel that out.

Edited by Vernon Barnes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Vernon Barnes said:

Half tempted by the Lurssen. I keep on forgetting VAT will be added to the price but Jam points hopefully will cancel that out.

FWIW.. of the IKM stuff I use, Lurssen is getting lots of use from me.  If you can pile on points, even better. If you want a real quick master to see what it sounds like ,its really great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have Amplitube 4 MAX, which includes the Ampeg SVX 1 kit, but not SVX 2. When I checked my personal offers, SVX 2 was $50. But...this sale offers the SVX1/SVX2 bundle for $40. Using JAM points, I only paid $28 for SVX2. Woot! Best price I've seen, and don't think I'll ever see it lower.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got Lurssen as part of the Max deal.  It's ridiculous how easy it is to make a mix sound good.   It almost feels like cheating. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I paid 129 for the lursen thinking i had a great deal lol ....

well still can t use my 130 credits in custom,shop', def want ampitube max instead of buying each amps indon t habe one by one ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Zo said:

I paid 129 for the lursen thinking i had a great deal lol ....

well still can t use my 130 credits in custom,shop', def want ampitube max instead of buying each amps indon t habe one by one ...

The crossgrade is $99 right now...it's the time to buy
especially if you  have any Jampoints

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/?A=amplitube-max

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Larry Shelby said:

The crossgrade is $99 right now...it's the time to buy
especially if you  have any Jampoints

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/?A=amplitube-max

I know Larry but can t in custom shop , and buying from ik store is a no go for me since i entered my french adress (to receive Arc in paris back then )  so prices are crazy high even with jampoints , they basically null ....

i should ask ryann to put my new orleans adress .... anyway , still can t understand why in CS , we can buy  stuff and can t for other ...

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do IK have a table where you can easily see the differences between Amplitube (normal) and Max? (I'm thinking a table where you have the versions going across the top, and the gear/collections['Orange', 'Slash', etc.] going down, and a dot in the appropriate cell to show whether it's in that edition)

Edited by antler
  • Great Idea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...