IK Labor Day Krazy Deal

Copiague

4 hours ago, Vernon Barnes said:

Half tempted by the Lurssen. I keep on forgetting VAT will be added to the price but Jam points hopefully will cancel that out.

FWIW.. of the IKM stuff I use, Lurssen is getting lots of use from me.  If you can pile on points, even better. If you want a real quick master to see what it sounds like ,its really great.

I have Amplitube 4 MAX, which includes the Ampeg SVX 1 kit, but not SVX 2. When I checked my personal offers, SVX 2 was $50. But...this sale offers the SVX1/SVX2 bundle for $40. Using JAM points, I only paid $28 for SVX2. Woot! Best price I've seen, and don't think I'll ever see it lower.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Zo said:

I paid 129 for the lursen thinking i had a great deal lol ....

well still can t use my 130 credits in custom,shop', def want ampitube max instead of buying each amps indon t habe one by one ...

The crossgrade is $99 right now...it's the time to buy
especially if you  have any Jampoints

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/?A=amplitube-max

1 hour ago, Larry Shelby said:

The crossgrade is $99 right now...it's the time to buy
especially if you  have any Jampoints

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/?A=amplitube-max

I know Larry but can t in custom shop , and buying from ik store is a no go for me since i entered my french adress (to receive Arc in paris back then )  so prices are crazy high even with jampoints , they basically null ....

i should ask ryann to put my new orleans adress .... anyway , still can t understand why in CS , we can buy  stuff and can t for other ...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Do IK have a table where you can easily see the differences between Amplitube (normal) and Max? (I'm thinking a table where you have the versions going across the top, and the gear/collections['Orange', 'Slash', etc.] going down, and a dot in the appropriate cell to show whether it's in that edition)

Edited by antler
  • Great Idea 1