What About Momentum by Big Fish Audio?

Jim Fogle

What If BandLab Integrated Big Fish Audio's Momentum Sampler Into Cakewalk by BandLab  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Use the Momentum Sampler If It Was Intergrated Into Cakewalk by BandLab?

• Sure (No additional thread comment is needed)
    • Sure (See thread comment)
    • No (No additional thread comment is needed)
    • No (See thread comment)
    • No, I prefer "X" (see thread comment)
    • Maybe (see thread comment)

There has been several requests in the Feedback Loops forum section requesting the addition of an integrated  sampler into Cakewalk by BandLab.  Perhaps it would be faster and easier if Cakewalk integrated an existing sampler rather than developing one in house. 

Big Fish Audio introduced a free sampler called Momentum.  According to Big Fish Audio, Momentum

is a powerful loop transformation platform that allows you to slice, stretch, change the key, rearrange, and compose from multiple samples and sources, as well as find that perfect one-shot inside your loop.  Momentum is completely free and doesn’t have any subscription fees.

Here is a webpage that offers a deeper description and video links.

I've created a poll for use as a guide to help BandLab develop a feel for how much desire exists for an integrated sampler.

Thank you in advance for responding to the poll and for your comments.

• Great Idea 1

Really noble idea but I would be thankful even for something so simple like clicking on a sample in the browser to be able to play it across the keyboard and then just click on another sample while playing back the track to change the sound on the fly. Simple attack/release, sample start/end point and tune.

Also stack samples as velocity layers to build a simple drum instrument. Plus audition acidized loops synchronized to project tempo when on a search for 'that one' loop.

• Like 1