Softube Greatest Hits Sale

cclarry

Discover a new favorite this fall, get up to 52% off

The back-to-school vibe of September and a greatest hits album inspire the same kinds of nostalgic feelings. We’re in the mood to highlight some of our own greatest hits by offering special discounts on our most popular premium plug-ins, instruments, and pro audio production tools.

The American Class A channel strip, based on the greatest classics of American mixing console hardware, gives you bold boosts and clean cuts for gut-busting drums face-melting guitars, and punching bass. Amp Room, the pro guitar and bass platform for the discerning professional, is a continuously growing system of everything you need to create high-quality, authentic, and incredibly realistic guitar and bass sounds. The Chandler Limited® Curve Bender Mastering EQ, a crown jewel of analog tone, gives you gentle yet authoritative curves for your master bus. With a silky top end and a tight low end, it’s impossible not to improve your sound. The pro favorite bass amp Eden WT-800 is great for dirty vintage sounds and also has the heft and clarity for genres such as hip-hop, R&B, pop, metal, and jazz. These are just a few examples of our chart-toppers. 

To take advantage of this sale, use this checkout code:

GREATESTHITS

https://www.softube.com/greatest-hits

What do folks think of their Marshall sims?

They offer a 20 day free trial and I’ve been auditioning the Bluesbreaker for a couple of days. Although I’ve not played a real one, it does strike me as authentic- it really reminds me of an ancient Vox AC30 I owned, ahem, 40 years ago! Goes really well with my old SG. It’s great to get those tones in software, but it’s not a sound that I would realistically use in my songs these days so I am not tempted at this stage.

18 hours ago, Marshall said:

What do folks think of their Marshall sim

In my opinion the best there is. I think they may have made a mistake with the Kerry King model by using the term 'Thrash Metal' with it often, it is much more than that. Just de-beastify it and it becomes a much more versatile beast. The plexi is heaven on a stick, they are all very very good, just depends what you are after I suppose.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Fret Flintstone said:

In my opinion the best there is. I think they may have made a mistake with the Kerry King model by using the term 'Thrash Metal' with it often, it is much more than that. Just de-beastify it and it becomes a much more versatile beast. The plexi is heaven on a stick, they are all very very good, just depends what you are after I suppose.

Interesting. I’ll try the plexi too, but as you say, depends what you want.