New Waves Code & New Tier for 3 Freebies!

cclarry

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

BTW...Waves marketing dept is stuck....same sale...different code...for MONTHS....

It almost makes me feel bad for them. I like my Waves plugins. I'd probably get a few more, but they've had some better deals in the past (and everybody on the planet knows they'll get at least as good a deal as this in the future); this circus makes the company look silly. As if the WUP wasn't silly enough already. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

Nope Zo...even that price was a mistake, so good for anyone who did get it at that price!

Damm ok , if you see somebody sell it cheap , holla ...actually best price is 62 $ it's not even in mercury if i wup ....👺

• Like 1

On 9/3/2020 at 2:48 PM, Larry Shelby said:

Waves coupon is now LABORDAY, same pricing
+ a new tier of $100 purchase, for 3 freebies at EveryPlugin

http://everyplugin.com/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?manufacturer[]=6

Hey Larry, can I pick your brains please...

I am in the process of moving my Waves plugins from the old to the new PC but I still have some v9 plugins on the old PC (as well as V10 and V11).

To make a cleaner install on the new PC I was thinking of WUP'ing only the V9 stuff I use so that I only have V10 and 11 on the new PC.
The V9 plugins that I want to WUP are...

Chris Lord-Alge Signature Series 
Tony Maserati Signature Series 
Scheps Parallel Particles
Vocal Rider 

Is WUP the best way to do this? Buying them again (upgrade) cost is over $200 but WUP for these alone is $95 (at EP).

Thanks

21 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Hey Larry, can I pick your brains please...

I am in the process of moving my Waves plugins from the old to the new PC but I still have some v9 plugins on the old PC (as well as V10 and V11).

To make a cleaner install on the new PC I was thinking of WUP'ing only the V9 stuff I use so that I only have V10 and 11 on the new PC.
The V9 plugins that I want to WUP are...

Chris Lord-Alge Signature Series 
Tony Maserati Signature Series 
Scheps Parallel Particles
Vocal Rider 

Is WUP the best way to do this? Buying them again (upgrade) cost is over $200 but WUP for these alone is $95 (at EP).

Thanks

Yes ZT....as you get that $95 back in a Voucher for more Waves Purchases.
Just so you know, at the bottom of Waves Central, in Blue writing, you can still manage
your V9 Plugins should you so choose to do so

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Larry Shelby said:

Yes ZT....as you get that $95 back in a Voucher for more Waves Purchases.
Just so you know, at the bottom of Waves Central, in Blue writing, you can still manage
your V9 Plugins should you so choose to do so

Thanks Larry, you da King!  

I did think about installing V9 on the new machine and might still do that.  I just can't stand how it puts stuff where I don't want it to and also 32 bit plugins. I am trying to minimise the clutter on the new PC and also figured that I should pay for WUP if I use the plugins to keep the dev in business. 

• Like 1