Eventide Labor Day Sale

cclarry

1 hour ago, bitflipper said:

abacab, you've just described exactly my own experience, and this is why I've avoided iLok ever since. 

Once upon a time, Eventide was the only company doing what they do. Fortunately, that's no longer the case. I can't think of any H3000 trick you can't do with alternatives that use friendlier copy protection schemes.

Have nothing against Eventide, but yep, this my first bad experience with iLOK. 🙄

On 9/5/2020 at 6:47 PM, abacab said:

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Just discovered this morning (on a Saturday), and emailed them. I'm hopeful that they will get around to it in a couple of business days next week.

The real test will be the iLOK licenses on the same machine that belong to AKAI Professional and AIR Music (both inMusic Brands now). We'll see how responsive their support is...

Well Eventide just reset my iLok activation for my broken laptop. Just sent the email Saturday morning, so that was very responsive.

The funny thing is that AKAI and AIR beat them to it by about 5 hours. AIR even went the extra mile and reset my SONiVOX license for that machine, and I had not even requested that yet. LOL...