Using Cakewalk Live with Setlists - HELP #2

Harddrive

Hi all. Been constructing songs in multitrack audio with MIDI tracks to control outboard, live synths and lighting via a DMXIS dongle.

All of these are stuck into setlists however, massive question which I need you help with:

When I start any song from either the SETLIST or standalone, the asterisk comes up and whilst in SETLIST, it asks me if I want to save the song, even if I haven't altered anything.

It is hexing the operation. What have I got ticked that I shouldn't or what can I do to stop Cakewalk asking me to save every song after each play?

Harddrive

This I believe is a long standing issue with the playlist. You might want to google it for an answer as I'm not sure anyone left here on the new forum still uses this feature. There were one or 2 on the old forum and they talked about this "bug" It's just that Cakewalk will think just about anything means the song has been altered and needs saving. Just ignore it. 

Funny you bring this up because I just was opening a bunch of old projects, hitting play then stop and closing, They all asked me if I wanted to save. 

Been using Cakewalk Sonar in a live setting for years, though. Not entirely sure how to use any other platform.

Thing is, it's only applicable to some songs, so it's obvious that buried in each setup is a ticked setting which needs unticking.

And 'live' it's a pain in the *****, because the setlist doesn't index cleanly to the next song. It used to with Sonar 3 and Sonar 8, which I used extensively prior to the rebranding.

If anyone has any tips - anyone from Bandlab in fact - I'd be grateful.

Harddrive