cclarry

Includes:
+ Voltage Modular Ignite
+ Mixcraft 9 Recording Studio
+ Mixcraft 8 Home Studio
+ Pianissimo Grand Piano VST
+ Voucher Code ($40) for Soundtrack Loops
+ 13,000 royalty free loops and samples

There are 4 tiers, with the most expensive tier being 25€. You can select how much of it goes to charity.

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/mega-sound-designer-loop-crate-software

• Thanks 1

So this seems to have A current version of MIXCRAFT ( 9 ).

2 versions:

- Mixcraft 8 Home Studio
- Mixcraft 9 Recording Studio

I note at the site they have 2 versions for sale - 

- Mixcraft 9 PRO Studio
- Mixcraft 9 Recording Studio

Just curious, it looks like they dumped the HOME STUDIO? 

So as a matter of interest ( judging by comparison tween PRO and RECORDING at the mixcraft site:

https://acoustica.com/mixcraft/compare-chart

Which would be better to try in the HB - Mixcraft 8 Home Studio or Mixcraft 9 Recording Studio - feature wise?

( This is more a curious Q as i most likely wont be trying them for a good while, too much otherstuff going on music software wise :D .. but my niece is showing an interest so I was thinking for her )

9 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Installed Mixcraft 9 Recording Studio ( checking it out for Neice ) .. no 7500 loops, even though it says so at the HB page on this bundle 

It should come with loops, if you look down in the library tab.  I haven't used it in a long time, but you do have to manually download each loop.  You can also request a one-time download of all of them, but you have to contact them for that.  I love Mixcraft, except for it doesn't handle Midi fx  plugins as well as SO4.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Topcheese said:

It should come with loops, if you look down in the library tab.  I haven't used it in a long time, but you do have to manually download each loop.  You can also request a one-time download of all of them, but you have to contact them for that.  I love Mixcraft, except for it doesn't handle Midi fx  plugins as well as SO4.

Yeah i just saw the LIBRARY Tab down left and then the browse Library .. i get it now. 

So it only downloads as you go. Its more like you have ACCESS to 7500 loops, they dont download auto

And they download as OGG Format, seems you cannot change the download format to WAV etc

Edited by aidan o driscoll
  • Like 1

On 9/4/2020 at 10:35 AM, aidan o driscoll said:

Yeah i just saw the LIBRARY Tab down left and then the browse Library .. i get it now. 

So it only downloads as you go. Its more like you have ACCESS to 7500 loops, they dont download auto

And they download as OGG Format, seems you cannot change the download format to WAV etc

nxICwop.jpg

The whole Mixcraft library can be downloaded in its entirety in one swoop .

Select Library All ( red circle in pic ) then set the filter from folders to  All  ( grey filter below sort by Song Kit ) Now when you download Mixcraft will go through the whole list ...If for any reason you change tasks before the whole library is fully downloaded ...no worries ...when and if you run across a loop that has not been downloaded Mixcraft will remember to start downloading again ...keep in mind it will either download the All or the per folder option depending on how you have that section of the browser set ...

Hope that helps

Kenny 

PS that Humble deal is pretty smoking

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Since I recorded and rendered my guitar solo in Mixcraft 9 . I thought  why not post it as a vid ...

Kenny

Very nice!

So I was looking for the "Kenny" button in my UJAM guitar. So far no luck. I think I was ripped off, LOL!!!

• Haha 3

Notes: Mixcraft 9 Recording Studio is the new Mixcraft, not the new Home Studio. Home Studio had a track count limit, Mixcraft Recording Studio doesn't.

The Recording Studio and Pro versions differ only in which bundled plug-ins you get, so if you're already covered in that department, there's nothing to fret about. Pianissimo is one of the good add-ons, and it comes in the Hunble Dundle. Pro comes with a Melodyne Essentials license, and most people reading this probably have a couple of those sitting around.

A user of both, I prefer to work in Cakewalk these days, but there are some features of Mixcraft that Cakewalk doesn't have that I dearly miss, like the easy ability to stack multiple VSTi's and markers with tails that run all the way down to the bottom of the project window. The ease of applying drum maps is another.

The company's commitment to bug annihilation is a thing to behold. Mixcraft is amazingly stable and bug-free.

• Like 2