Friend's Band

57Gregy

This is my room mate's grandson's band Inanimus. I recorded it in January using the aforementioned Samsung video camera. About 10 minutes. I think it's 2 songs, but it's hard to tell.
WARNING: Screamage abounds. If someone could relate the process for embedding the video instead of just the link I would appreciate it.

Hmm. Embedded by itself. Welcome to the 21st century, Greg.
Oh, the videographer is a rookie.

• Like 1

Nice to see the drummer is still going at it with such commitment...losing the gold lame suit and letting his hair grow out was a smart move.

P.S. Don't think I am mocking your friend's band. Good on them for doing their thing. In fact, at the next rehearsal the drummer should introduce the concept of stage presence to the other guys.

15 minutes ago, bitflipper said:

I can relate, Greg. I'm in a creative slump, but am currently working on two friends' albums. I am contributing only technical chops, nothing musical. But there is satisfaction in making somebody else sound good, right?

And dare I say.... I'll wait until the drop to say more.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bitflipper said:

I can relate, Greg. I'm in a creative slump, but am currently working on two friends' albums. I am contributing only technical chops, nothing musical. But there is satisfaction in making somebody else sound good, right?

So, if all you need is satisfaction, maybe you could work on one of my songs? 😉
Bog knows they need "sound good".