selecting clips brings them up in PRV?

G Randy Brown

Yes but more specifically I want to be able to do what that guy is doing... drag across select clips in the timeline and them automatically open in PRV while removing whatever is already in the PRV.

What I do now is have all MIDI tracks in PRV and selecting/highlighting whatever track(s) I'm working with...if you know of a better way I'd like to hear any suggestion...thanks!

How I do it: I select the track(s) I want in track view with (CTRL pressed if multiple) and press ALT + 3 to open the PRV with just those track(s). (You need to have some PRV settings that I don't remember the names of right now, to always just show the selected tracks.)

Edit: Or obviously simply double-clicking on a midi clip, to see just that single track.

Edited by GreenLight
Added stuff
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/3/2020 at 4:59 PM, GreenLight said:

How I do it: I select the track(s) I want in track view with (CTRL pressed if multiple) and press ALT + 3 to open the PRV with just those track(s). (You need to have some PRV settings that I don't remember the names of right now, to always just show the selected tracks.)

Edit: Or obviously simply double-clicking on a midi clip, to see just that single track.

Interesting.
I'm still, after 3 yrs. (occasionally) trying to get the PRV in CbB  working for me.
If you could, at your leisure, discover the 
"PRV settings that I don't remember"
I'd appreciate it.
No hurry.
Thank you!
Steve