Jump to content
cclarry

Free Reason synths.

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

Just read that to get these for free they "...require another version of Reason, Reason Essentials or ReCycle than what you currently have registered to your Reason Studios user account."  Bummer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need Reason Lite or higher. I tried with Reason 4 and got the same response that  locrian received.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Dzilizzi said:

Looks like they already added them to my account. Sweet! 

I wasn't even going to bother, but I logged in and it let me "buy" them for free.  Maybe I should install some of this stuff?  🤔

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, mibby said:

I wasn't even going to bother, but I logged in and it let me "buy" them for free.  Maybe I should install some of this stuff?  🤔

Probably not.  Listen to the demo tracks.  Few of the presets sound any better.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, Nautilus is actually pretty good for bass sounds and can even do some decent simple analog style pads.

Iridium, on the other hand, sounds like stock SynthEdit oscillators run through distortion.  The other two just sound a bit dated to me.   Again, this is just based on a quick sample of presets, maybe they need a better patch designer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And remember with REASON 11 any flavour you have the rack Plugin that will work inside CW so you never need actually use Reason itself but have access to all the reason instruments/efx in Cakewalk ..

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't get anything from the Reason store...no matter what Browser I use...and even turning off
virus protection.  I couldn't get H-Comp, and I can't get these.  So I guess Reason is a "no go" for 
me...the fates have spoken!

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I can't get anything from the Reason store...no matter what Browser I use...and even turning off
virus protection.  I couldn't get H-Comp, and I can't get these.  So I guess Reason is a "no go" for 
me...the fates have spoken!

I had the same problem. My account didn't have a user name (not sure how that happened) and there's no way to add one. I only had Reason lite . So I changed my email to an unused account. Then created a new account with previous email making sure to add a user name. Then I restored my Reason lite with the recent deal. Then I was able to get the Wave Fx deal and free synths also. If you have a bunch of stuff in your account maybe support can help you add a user name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so Reason support finally got back to me and said that the REASON that I was experiencing
the trouble was because I had not set a User Name for my account, which he said makes their
system freak out....so he gave me a user name, which I can change, and all is well!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Larry Shelby said:

Ok so Reason support finally got back to me and said that the REASON that I was experiencing
the trouble was because I had not set a User Name for my account, which he said makes their
system freak out....so he gave me a user name, which I can change, and all is well!

See message above lol.  Glad you got it worked out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...