Free Reason synths.

cclarry

4 hours ago, cclarry said:

Just read that to get these for free they "...require another version of Reason, Reason Essentials or ReCycle than what you currently have registered to your Reason Studios user account."  Bummer.

OK, Nautilus is actually pretty good for bass sounds and can even do some decent simple analog style pads.

Iridium, on the other hand, sounds like stock SynthEdit oscillators run through distortion.  The other two just sound a bit dated to me.   Again, this is just based on a quick sample of presets, maybe they need a better patch designer.

45 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I can't get anything from the Reason store...no matter what Browser I use...and even turning off
virus protection.  I couldn't get H-Comp, and I can't get these.  So I guess Reason is a "no go" for 
me...the fates have spoken!

I had the same problem. My account didn't have a user name (not sure how that happened) and there's no way to add one. I only had Reason lite . So I changed my email to an unused account. Then created a new account with previous email making sure to add a user name. Then I restored my Reason lite with the recent deal. Then I was able to get the Wave Fx deal and free synths also. If you have a bunch of stuff in your account maybe support can help you add a user name.

Ok so Reason support finally got back to me and said that the REASON that I was experiencing
the trouble was because I had not set a User Name for my account, which he said makes their
system freak out....so he gave me a user name, which I can change, and all is well!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Larry Shelby said:

Ok so Reason support finally got back to me and said that the REASON that I was experiencing
the trouble was because I had not set a User Name for my account, which he said makes their
system freak out....so he gave me a user name, which I can change, and all is well!

See message above lol.  Glad you got it worked out.

• Like 1