Universal Plug Utility by Stagecraft

cclarry

So I will be able to load VST3 in MPC 2 or MPC Beats! Load VST3 in Reason 11! Load VST3 in Davinci Resolve Studio 16! And load MPC Beats in Cakewalk without it crashing?! I hope so for ALL 4 cases!!! 😲

I will definitely get it to test it out if no one does.....the only question is WHEN!?! 😛 

1 hour ago, Hillmy said:

I will definitely get it to test it out if no one does.....the only question is WHEN!?! 😛 

Don't wanna wait 'til tomorrow
Why put it off another day?
One by one, little problems
Build up, and stand in our way, oh!

In other words: Right now!

• Haha 1

So I tested the demo. VST 3 version is buggy and just closes Cakewalk while it scans for VST 3 plugins. VST 2 version is more stable and able to scan for VST 3 plugins. This however doesn't load up an instrument. It loads ups as an FX. And not just in Cakewalk. I tried it in Davanci Resolve and MPC 2. Same result. The reason I would want this is for loading up VST 3 instruments. It does however load up VST 3 plugins in Davinci Resolve and also loads up MPC Beats in Cakewalk and runs without Cakewalk crashing. But it's useless because it is loading it as an FX. 

So it's a good thing I tested the demo first. I'll save my money and pass on this unless they update it to be able to be used as both an FX and Instrument.

• Thanks 1