Komplete 13 Pre-Order

cclarry

1 minute ago, simon said:

they need to fix Kontakt first !

interesting what isn't mentioned in that GC link - nothing about the Stradivari violin for example.  Probably too early to read much into that of course

Yes indeed!

I predict it's going to be an expensive few months ahead 🤑 Come to think of it that's the same as last year and the year before that and...

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Yes indeed!

I predict it's going to be an expensive few months ahead 🤑 Come to think of it that's the same as last year and the year before that and...

It's this bloomin' forum - if I wasn't here I wouldn't know what I'm "missing(!)" and I'd be much richer.......

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Most interestingly it mentions Guitar Rig 6. Curious to see if they can make the leap to the level of the likes of NeuralDSP here.

yup. i recall seeing a beta tester invite for GR6 a while ago. i am very interested in what NI manage to do with GR6 if it does indeed get released.

1 hour ago, simon said:

they need to fix Kontakt first !

interesting what isn't mentioned in that GC link - nothing about the Stradivari violin for example.  Probably too early to read much into that of course

The Ultimate Update page lists the Stradivari Violin, but that info isn't on the Collector's Edition page.  The details seem to be lacking.

And yes, Guitar Center only sells to US Customers so you won't be able to see the pages unless you use a VPN.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

The Ultimate Update page lists the Stradivari Violin, but that info isn't on the Collector's Edition page.  The details seem to be lacking.

And yes, Guitar Center only sells to US Customers so you won't be able to see the pages unless you use a VPN.

thanks Matthew - oddly GC is showing the page even without VPN .......