PA Any Plugin Sale!!!

cclarry

Use All 3 Codes - in 3 Different Orders
PLEASE: Only 1 Code per Order!
(adding a 2nd code in the same order will remove the 1st code)

Code 1*      ANY-2999

* This code is NOT valid for these products:
AMEK EQ 200, bx_console SSL 9000 J, Dear VR Pro, ENGL Savage 120, Gig Performer 3, KNIF Knifonium, NEOLD V76U73, Shadow Hills Class A
Code "ANY-2999" is valid for ANY other plugin though!

Code 2*      ANY-3999

AMEK EQ 200, bx_console SSL 9000 J, Dear VR Pro, ENGL Savage 120, Gig Performer 3, KNIF Knifonium, NEOLD V76U73, Shadow Hills Class A
Code "ANY-3999" is valid for ANY other plugin though!

Code 3*      ANY-4999

Code "ANY-3999" is valid for ANY other plugin though!

All codes valid until Sept 6, 11:59pm California Time (PST)
Please feel free to SHARE these codes with your friends!

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

ANY...but you can only use each code ONE TIME per order...

Got it .... waiting for our vaucher hoping we can use loyaly ones there....

Edited by Zo

Kind of silly if we don't get the loyalty voucher in time for this.

But... I get PA, they're trying hard not to become Waves 2 (price-wise, nothing wrong with Waves), you can't fault them for that. They do reward patience with great deals on some great plugins. 

18 minutes ago, artturner said:

Any Shadow Hills fans here? I've been hearing good things about the mastering compressor, but the class A is excluded from this sale. Is the class A enough of an upgrade over the regular to wait for it? Thx.

Class A is better than Class B, unless you're driving a Mercedes. Seriously though, I think it's a matter of taste. For example, I prefer the Townhouse compressor to all their other mastering compressors, just because I love its 'color'. Demo them if you can, it's the only way to know. 

• Like 1

Yeah, the bottom of my mail states loyalty vouchers will be sent on the 7th, and sale ends on the 6th. Makes sense.

Must also be one coupon per order AND single-use coupons per accounts? Otherwise no reason to use the 39 or 49...

While the most recent stuff isn't included, stuff even just a couple months old is. The Orange and Fuchs ampsims are somewhat new though I have waaaaaay too many amp sims. 

And while the SSL J console isn't included, the licensed E/G are, along with the Townhouse comp, or the Lindell 80 for neve flavor, or phil's cascade for interesting saturation, or any of the elysia plugins, list goes on... and while I don't mind ilok, I know many do - no dongles or even ilok cloud.

Some of the business practices are a little annoying (unrealistic list prices coupled with >90% off, pushing of subs, attempt to make sub-only plugins), but in absolute terms, $30 or even $40-50 for many of these is a great deal. If anyone's new to PA this is a great time to pick up at least one perpetual license.

• Like 1

You can't blame them though, they are trying to please everyone, from producers on tight deadlines with money to spend, to cheap pretenders like, never mind. But if you're patient, you can get most of the ones you'd want over the course of a few months, for less than $30. Oh, and I think most people would go to the source and take the Nembrini amps (v2), over PA's fuchers. 

Oh, sure, I can't blame the strategy, and I should probably be glad that less price-sensitive audiences are subsidizing development.

I've started to notice several "famous" pro producers, when they're not endorsing something, seem to use tried-and-true workflows, like outboard comps that have been set to the same thing for years, or gold-era waves plugs.

+1 on the nembrini's, it's nice that he's modeling both the popular stuff (jcm 800) as well as less-popular stuff (fender tone master).