Free : Newfangled Audio Pendulate (no iLok required!)

TheSteven

Pretty Impressive.

Some very cool presets to start with. Very nice quality. It reminds me of the surprise when first using a DX7 😉

Gonna take a bit of use to get used to it's controls. I've got a basic grasp of the ui, but not a complete picture of how this thing creates it's sounds.

• Like 2

Well that came a bit out of left field!

I have to say that it's got a lot of presets for a freebie and some very interesting sounds. They even give you some different UI skins (I like Twin Turbo).

I initially thought it sounded a bit "flat" but then realised that there are no effects included. After putting some reverb and delay on it the sounds are transformed.
I also wondered what a polyphonic version would sound like so fired up Unify to make a polyphonic version which worked really nicely on some patches.

Thanks a lot Newfangled Audio and Eventide!  👍

4 minutes ago, S.L.I.P. said:

I wasn't going to download this until I saw how happy she was...

That might be premature. The sense of relief after a complicated delivery does not in itself guarantee the quality of the end product. Although in this particular case, the visuals are definitely promising. 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, fitzroy said:

That might be premature. The sense of relief after a complicated delivery does not in itself guarantee the quality of the end product. Although in this particular case, the visuals are definitely promising. 

Yes, the plugin has come a long way from the original  beta version, Ovulate...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, S.L.I.P. said:

Yes, the plugin has come a long way from the original  beta version, Ovulate...

There so needs to be a LOLgroan emoji.

Major important question/poll: is it pronounced PEND-you-late or the more British way that I can't get out of my head, the name of that comedian/magician guy whose partner never speaks?