Cherry Audio Year Two Anniversary Sale

The FX Chain

Yes I'm also looking at a few things on the Cherry website --> https://store.cherryaudio.com/ 

The advantage there is that if you login you can get further reductions on the sale price based on what you already own. For example, if you already own some parts of a bundle then the sale price of the bundle is further reduced (see the KVR link below for some more examples of how they calculate this).

I'm also looking at the Polymode, or maybe get the Year Two Collection (which includes Polymode) and the PSP Ultimate Modular Collection which is a third of its normal price!

There's some more discussion about this on the KVR Forum --> https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=498351&start=1755 

Edited by ZincT
typo

Good thing about the Polymood, the Juno 60 and the ARP voices is they can just be loaded in modular and used like a normal VSTi without getting down a dirty with patch chords. I grabbed Polymood and it sounds pretty good using the presets straight out of the box.

But if you want you can patch them up with other modules and get pretty wild.

16 hours ago, scook said:

I bought this even though I already owned all the modules except the new polymode. Due to the progressive discount it was ~$5 less than the polymode by itself.

That's great value scook!

I also went for the Year Two Collection as I didn't own any of it and I'm loving it so far. Plenty of new goodies to play with.

There was also an update to 2.0.30 which I'm sure wasn't there yesterday (maybe I missed it).

I bought the year two collection for just over $41 from everyplugin which I think is fantastic value. One of the first synths I played was a Juno 60 and it made some pretty unique sounds. It is much quicker and fanastic to have a Juno, Polymoog, DX7, ARP 2600 and Airwave that you can use as is or make unique with modular components. I can't see why anybody who owns Voltage Modular wouldn't buy this for $41.

48 minutes ago, musical said:

I bought the year two collection for just over $41 from everyplugin which I think is fantastic value. One of the first synths I played was a Juno 60 and it made some pretty unique sounds. It is much quicker and fanastic to have a Juno, Polymoog, DX7, ARP 2600 and Airwave that you can use as is or make unique with modular components. I can't see why anybody who owns Voltage Modular wouldn't buy this for $41.

Good price Musical. I never thought of Everyplugin for Cherry Audio stuff.

I guess it makes sense to buy the Year 2 Collection from them if you don't have any existing modules from it as there is no discount to calculate.

Gotta agree that the content is excellent value and very handy to have all those varieties of synth available within VM.