PA Brainworks Bx_2098 EQ

cclarry

I have to admit, I grabbed this on a whim with my August voucher. Like I need ANOTHER eq? I put it on the 2-Bus  of a mix I started to rough in and was shocked at how good it sounds. Like, very, very good. Wicked open and airy on the top. MS is a delight. With the voucher it ended being $14.99. Absolute steal. I guess I did need another eq.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Byrnes said:

I agree, Larry. I used it for years but seem to reach for it less, lately. Another is the UAD Bax EQ. It's also sweet on busses.

The Acustica Coral Bax EQ is nothing short of amazing also!  And it's FREE!

• Like 1

Now $25 cheaper with a voucher from The King!!! 😃

I grabbed Larry's $25 voucher when he kindly offered it a few days ago, but I forgot about the 'one voucher of a certain value per account, per month', so I couldn't use it. Then I forgot to pass it along 👹

Hopefully not to late for someone who wants to grab this nice EQ. Just PM me if you need it. 

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

The Acustica Coral Bax EQ is nothing short of amazing also!  And it's FREE!

I LOVE their freebies, they're awesome. I use the EQ and the compressors all the time. 

• Like 1

bx_2098_filter.gif.999dc37f7a44b5740a5c9cc3ba0f0e91.gif

9_9   9_9   9_9   9_9

Here's our very own king's $25 voucher, if you want to grab something quickly with it before it expires:

2020-08-25-QD5YB

Now, I hope PA is listening: The People passed on buying their highly touted EQ for $14.99. Not to worry, my credit card will (again) come to their rescue first thing in the morning, once I get that 'Yearly MEGA Bundle offer for $19.99'. I'm not really into automatic renewals, but ok, FINE.