Reason 11 Upgrade from Reason Intro/Lite $199 ($100 off)

Hillmy

https://www.proaudiostar.com/propellerhead-reason-11-upgrade-from-reason-intro-lite.html

For people that got the free Reason 11 Lite and want a deal for an upgrade. This is the cheapest I found! Considering what you are getting if you use this as a VST in your DAW, I would say it is worth it! It is like paying full price for a synth, but instead of getting one, you get 17 plus 40 other effects and devices and 11 GB of sounds and samples. Also there is MIDI out which means you can control any instrument you have using the MIDI utilities within the rack like Beat Map, Dual Arpeggio, and Scales & Chords.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, alacantec said:

Any experience purchasing from proaudiostar, guys? Never purchased before. I'm trying to create an account, but log in/sign up system it doesn't work for me. I've tried several web browsers. TIA

I have no issue buying from them. You don't really need an account as far as I remember. I just use Paypal at checkout and they use the email used with Paypal to send receipt and serials and it is instant.

• Thanks 1