Storm Chasers Check In! (This means you Bill!)

craigb

On 8/30/2020 at 7:26 PM, craigb said:

why is almost EVERYTHING completely 180 degrees away from reality?  Well, those are exactly the questions everyone should be asking themselves!

I asked myself, but I didn't know why.

Is it something to do with Lizards?

• Great Idea 1

23 minutes ago, paulo said:

I asked myself, but I didn't know why.

Is it something to do with Lizards?

I've spent literally months going down all the conspiracy rabbit holes (after I lost everything I had a lot of time to try and find out why).  Each one looked completely bonkers by itself, but most ended up dove-tailing waaaaay too neatly to be coincidence.  I have since found enough proof to satisfy my own doubts for many of them, but I still haven't figured out where that Lizard people rumor started!  That said, I do have a theory, but these threads are bizarre enough without adding this to them.

I now return you to the distractions that keep us focused away from what's really going on.  What do you guys think of these guitar picks?

GuitarPickGirl.jpg

• Thanks 1

On 9/3/2020 at 12:48 PM, craigb said:

I've spent literally months going down all the conspiracy rabbit holes (after I lost everything I had a lot of time to try and find out why).  Each one looked completely bonkers by itself, but most ended up dove-tailing waaaaay too neatly to be coincidence.  I have since found enough proof to satisfy my own doubts for many of them, but I still haven't figured out where that Lizard people rumor started!  That said, I do have a theory, but these threads are bizarre enough without adding this to them.

I now return you to the distractions that keep us focused away from what's really going on.  What do you guys think of these guitar picks?

GuitarPickGirl.jpg

There's at least one person on this forum who would lurve to pluck a string or or two with at least one of those picks.