Just be With You

garybrun

Recorded last night.
This is a rough test..  still needds bass adding and harmonies.
The harmonies added are just for guide which I created for the singer with Necter 3.

If anyone would like to have a go at the bass line... let me know.
Thoughts so far would be appreciated.
Many thanks as always,

Gary

Edited by garybrun

Had a feeling it could be a POD. Bob Oister uses one and I love the tone they have.

I have to admit, I am not a big a fan of  Line 6. I don't like many of their amps, but I am a fan of the original POD tones.

I had a Line 6 POD 2.0 back in the day and tweaking the Mesa Boogie triple rectifier preset was perfect for tape.

3 minutes ago, Chuck E Baby said:

Had a feeling it could be a POD. Bob Oister uses one and I love the tone they have.

I have to admit, I am not a big a fan of  Line 6. I don't like many of their amps, but I am a fan of the original POD tones.

I had a Line 6 POD 2.0 back in the day and tweaking the Mesa Boogie triple rectifier preset was perfect for tape.

I use them for ideas.
I also have the Valleta II amp they made.
My pain amp is a Fender Deluxe Reverb which has been modded with original 1960's tubes and a little studio mod.
Im not really a electric guitar player... my son is though.

Hi, Gary,

You've got a really great start on this very cool rocker!👍

Excellent guitar tones, great vocals and harmonies, and a nice clean, modern sounding mix.  Can't wait to hear it when it's finished!

That POD has some cool sounds and effects in it.  A guitar player in one of my old cover bands used one on stage through a stand alone power amp and 2x12 Avatar speaker modeling cabinet for a while, and it sounded great.

As per what Chuck mentioned, I actually never owned a POD, but I do use a Line 6 Toneport UX2 with POD Farm 2.59 and all the extension packs for almost all of my recording, and I have a couple of Line 6 stage amps and a Line 6 Variax guitar along with the Variax Workbench interface and software, so you can definitely call me a Line 6 fan!😀

Anyway, great job on this so far, I'm looking forward to hearing it when it's done!

Have a great weekend!
Bob