Forum text weirdness

Amicus717

Is anyone else experiencing any kind of text spacing problems when typing a forum message? I find that every few words I have to hit the space bar more than a few times to shift the cursor over, and the finished post will look okay in one browser, but in other browser will have instances of excessive spaces between some words and no space between others. I’ve even noticed older posts from a few months ago will have some spacing issues when I call them up.  

Anyone else seeing this?

8 hours ago, craigb said:

iap_300x300.2174325122_ldng4gko.jpg

spacebar.jpg

Ok, my normal replies as an IT consultant:

• Clean your keyboard
  • If it's wireless, change the battery
  • If it's not, it's probably time for a new keyboard
  • Stop blaming innocent forums 😜

Naw, this happens on multiple computers, and manifests differently   if I'm typing on my phone or one of my home computers.   

21 hours ago, Amicus717 said:

Is anyone else experiencing any kind of text spacing problems when typing a forum message? I find that every few words I have to hit the space bar more than a few times to shift the cursor over, and the finished post will look okay in one browser, but in other browser will have instances of excessive spaces between some words and no space between others. I’ve even noticed older posts from a few months ago will have some spacing issues when I call them up.  

Anyone else seeing this?

Yes Amicus, and it's quite annoying, Not quite sure what's causing it, but it only happens in the cakewalk forum.

14 hours ago, Mesh said:

Yes Amicus, and it's quite annoying, Not quite sure what's causing it, but it only happens in the cakewalk forum.

14 hours ago, Amicus717 said:

My experience also. 

Are you guys both still using Netscape Navigator?

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

Are you guys both still using Netscape Navigator?

Why yes, I am...isn't that the latest/greatest?

I'm rocking this little baby here too, and only takes minutes to get online. Don't be jealous now!   😏

SUP2730.jpg