Session Drummer 2

Heb Gnawd

Hi

Can anyone verify that session drummer 2 ( 32 bit) VST functions in the Bandlab version of Cakewalk.  Its the only VST in my entire collection that wont load.  I wanted to make sure the problem wasn't local before reinstalling an earlier version of Cakewalk that housed Session Drummer 3.

thanks

Ok thanks for confirming this can work .  It motivated me to dig deeper.   I uninstalled cakewalk for band lab ( again) and reinstalled Sonar 8  just to confirm  that there were no Windows problems and session drummer 2 worked. Somehow the installation of Sonar 8 woke up or corrected what ever was wrong and now Session Drummer 2 functions in Cakewalk by Bandlab

Thank you for your help

PS Yes I believe that  session drummer 2 is one of  3 32 bit VSTs  in the CbB package.

Edited by Heb Gnawd

4 minutes ago, Heb Gnawd said:

PS Yes I believe that  session drummer 2 is one of  3 32 bit VSTs  in the CbB package.

Here is a list of the included plug-ins with Cakewalk by BandLab: http://www.cakewalk.com/Documentation?product=Cakewalk&language=3&help=Plug-ins.1.html

I don't see any Session Drummer included, only Studio Instruments Drum Kit.  The other plug-ins you see are probably left over from a previous install of Sonar.

CbB includes no 32bit plug-ins.

As noted in the previous post, CbB does not include Session Drummer 2.

In fact, Session Drummer 2 was not part of SONAR for some time. It was replaced by Session Drummer 3 in X1.

Session Drummer 2 that shipped with SONAR included both 32 and 64bit versions.

21 minutes ago, scook said:

I must be using an old version of your spreadsheet.

Session Drummer 3 is a SONAR 8.5 Producer and SONAR X1 Producer exclusive and provides for easy and fast creation of realistic sounding drum tracks.

https://www.cakewalk.com/Press/Release/1165/Cakewalk-Announces-New-SONAR-Session-Drummer-3 Kits-from-Andy-Johns-and-Neil-Peart

10 hours ago, abacab said:

The other plug-ins you see are probably left over from a previous install of Sonar.

That would explain why the session drummer is version 2.   SO I guess Drop Zone and RXP are also residual phantoms from Sonar 8.

pluggin.JPG

• Like 1