Reason Rack Lite Plugin FREE from Waves

cclarry

5 minutes ago, Lemar Sain said:

Reason Studios is giving away a Waves plugin (Waves H-Comp Hybrid Compressor) and in return Waves is giving away Reason lite. Cross promotion.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that! Good point.  So they're exchanging user databases to open new market potential. Clever!

Edited by mibby
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, JoeGBradford said:

Tempting but don't want it to mess with my full Reason 10 installation - anyone know whether there are any issues?

If you already have Reason 10, then you should already have the Rack VST, and there would be no need to install
or use this....

Is this offer any different than the Reason lite giveway at Plugin Boutique back in July?

I am not that knowledgeable in Reason software yet and since I got Reason lite rack back then at Plugin Boutique, I am wondering if this Waves offer is just the same and I should just ignore it or am I missing something.

2 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Is this offer any different than the Reason lite giveway at Plugin Boutique back in July?

I am not that knowledgeable in Reason software yet and since I got Reason lite rack back then at Plugin Boutique, I am wondering if this Waves offer is just the same and I should just ignore it or am I missing something.

Same thing....

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sent4th said:

The site did not work for me. I registered my name and email but have not received a serial# or download link.

Anybody else experience the same problem?  

You need the code beforehand.  I think Larry has an extra code if you need one.  You get the code from your e-mail if you're a current Waves customer, that's where I found mine and got sucked in.  I decided against the PB deal, so it is what it is.

• Like 1

the only thing this Reason 11 Lite is good for is, "if" Propeller head offer a killer upgrade deal one day. I think its daft to offer Reason 11 with the VST capability so potential customers can get an idea of how the rack works in other DAWs, but then strip out most of the synths and effects that were part of the earlier lite version.  boggles the mind.

Edited by telecode 101

22 hours ago, cclarry said:

I have an extra code if someone didn't get one!

11 hours ago, Jacques Boileau said:

I also have the Waves email code I won't use if someone needs one.

Hey!
I'd love one of those. I didn't get one.

Feel free to send me a PM. 
Thanks a lot!