Harvest Plugins Forager

cclarry

Forager 

A new way of writing and playing chords

Uses the element of surprise to keep things interesting

Broaden your horizons, use chords normally outside your repertoire

If you want to rely less on samples, chord packs, or muscle memory to write original, compelling chord progressions, you don't want to miss the video 

50% off for a Limited Time

https://harvestplugin.com/forager-2/?mc_cid=c04237c456
Don't Miss out on being a part of our Launch! 

Watch the Video - 50% off Forager

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

He seems to ignore that the first Harvest isn't finished yet. I'll wait until it is.

Fyi, it's about locking notes. It should have a third option between one note at a time and all notes.

He's aware of this feature request and there are some posts on a couple of forums that request this.

• Like 2

Yeah I had to get money back on Harvest as just didn’t work properly in reaper and windows. Went back and forth with Dev but I don’t think he was that interested in fixing so I decided to get out. Just a warning

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, tom said:

Yeah I had to get money back on Harvest as just didn’t work properly in reaper and windows. Went back and forth with Dev but I don’t think he was that interested in fixing so I decided to get out. Just a warning

Not fond of this developer,

• 2 months later...

FYI - version 1.20 out - got link in email

1.2.0 Patch Notes - 11/02/2020

Added Chord Inversions. Cycle through available inversions in the top right of each chord square

Added Filter window. Filter desired chords by root or type

Added Grid Octave control. Increases or decreases octave of all grid items simultaneously

Added List Octave. Set the default octave of chords placed onto the grid. Changes octave of all chords played from the list

Added Randomize Inversions. In the drop-down menu, inversions can be randomly assigned when "Randomize" is used

Note Selector, Chord List, Exclusions and Filter data will now be recalled when a DAW project file is saved and then loaded

Fixed stuck notes in various cases

Removed Clear Exclusions button

• 2 months later...

Looks like this is back in version 1.31 at the reduced price of $21.55. It does seem to be a work in progress. Something like InstaChord or Scaler?

https://vstbuzz.com/deals/53-off-forager-by-harvest-plugins/

1.3.1 Patch Notes - 1/13/2021

Fixed issue that caused project file sizes to grow large and unstable

1.3.0 Patch Notes - 12/18/2020

Added Inversion Controls. Enable inversions eligible for randomization

Removed Randomize Inversions from dropdown menu. Inversion controls replaces the need for this feature

Added version number to dropdown menu

1.2.0 Patch Notes - 11/02/2020

Added Chord Inversions. Cycle through available inversions in the top right of each chord square

Added Filter window. Filter desired chords by root or type

Added Grid Octave control. Increases or decreases octave of all grid items simultaneously

Added List Octave. Set the default octave of chords placed onto the grid. Changes octave of all chords played from the list

Added Randomize Inversions. In the drop-down menu, inversions can be randomly assigned when "Randomize" is used

Note Selector, Chord List, Exclusions and Filter data will now be recalled when a DAW project file is saved and then loaded

Fixed stuck notes in various cases

Removed Clear Exclusions button

1.1.0 Patch Notes - 09/08/2020

Grid will now be recalled when a DAW project file is saved and then loaded

Fixed stuck notes when certain chords play simultaneously

Added Clear Grid feature

1.0.0 - 08/21/2020

Forager Released