Elysia Mpressor $29

cclarry

Guyz , this one is not to pass !! and exellent all arounder !!! more capable that any 1176 ect stuff around 

As i already own it i'm patiently waiting with my vaucher for a good deal , the delay didn't woah me at all ....

• Like 1

Ok  be sure to play with the gr limiter 

when you compress with a regular comp , let s say at 4:1 , the more you lower the threshold the more gr is applied and the more signal is impacted (since the threehold is lowered) 

with the gr lilter , you can have for exemple alwayz 6db of gr no matter the threshold !!! Why is that cool ? Because you can apply a giving gr on the portion of audio you want !!! You can lower the threshold and still apply that 6 db of gr but at a bigger audio portion (amplitude ) 

sorry if i'm unclear , anyway exellent one guyz ....

• Like 1

I only buy new compressors if they do something better or smarter than what I currently have or if it has a unique useable feature.

I like the negative ratios for special effects and the GR Limit for letting the loud parts get through. 

It uses internal 4X oversampling when your daw sample rate is set to 44.1k or 48k.

I can't resist... snagged it!

8 hours ago, Fleer said:

I didn’t, thanks to you, Zo the Great!

Few ....dude i thought you were sleeping , just figured out that feb was almost gone !!  Time flies like never , crazy .... glad you got it , it s really something , i know i say it quite a lot lately , but we get served with  exellent tools ...

Edited by Zo

If you guys have Native Instruments, they just gave away their compressor, Supercharger. I finally got it installed and was playing with it just a little the other night.  I've gotta say, I'm really excited about this one!  Like MJUC excited. It seems to have a LOT of potential as a good "character" compressor and I think will sound great on parallel drums or a snare for starters.  Anyway,  sorry to digress from the thread, but try it out. I'm curious to hear what other smarter guys think about it.  🤔

Not sure. I have Komplete Elements and run the NI installer program. It initially shows up in the installer as "Uninstalled".  (I had thought someone on this forum had pointed it out,  but I can't seem to find it now...)

Just checked my NI account. Under "My Products and Serials" it shows up as "KOMPLETE START - Supercharger" in there.

Edited by mibby