Coming in Sept. from Toontrack!

cclarry

We are beyond proud to announce Eddie Kramer’s Legacy of Rock SDX, an all-new SDX by the man who shaped the sound of Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix and many, many more. Also coming up is the Classic Rock EZX, featuring mix-ready sounds from the SDX. To top off, our first-ever EZbass expansion, the Classic Rock EBX, is also slated for the month!

In other words, September will be superior and filled to the brim with rock awesomeness. Head to our page for release dates. More to come!

COMING UP

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, simon said:

be interested to see the details/price of the ezbass expansion (and the drums will be a day 1 buy for me !)

I'm expecting EZB libs to priced on par with EZK libs. <fingers-crossed>

Edited by Bapu

11 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Speaking of EZBass I wonder when SD3/EZD will be updated to have mixed tempo/sig in the Song Arranger the same way EZBass has.

and when will EZkeys be updated to look like EZBass ? (resizable would be a start !)

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

19 minutes ago, Grem said:

Get EZ Bass!!! LOL!

lol you're so right , it's a pure headache ... but at the same it's so this that it forces you to simplify hopes and go efficient in the artistic side  ...lol  no place for useless riffs ....

• Haha 1

I have a song that I am using EZ Bass on Zo that I use the guitar part, and the drum part to generate some stuff and I mingle them together.. along with stuff that I can find in the EZB library. It's working ok, but it's not easy.

I have another sont that I want to try it out on. I have played the bass part already. Want to convert it to midi and bring that into EZB and see if I can embellish it some. 

Though it seemed in the beginning that it had lots of potential (and it really does), to get that potential to come out for a finished product takes lots of work. Reminds me of the days I programmed every beat to a song!!!