LatencyMon and my Audio Dropout Quest

Tez

Hey @Billy86,  glad you're in good shape, there is a temporary resolution for those of us who use "Authorized to Computer" and not iLok, and for the record below is an extract from the  last response I received from an iZotope support  assistant (iZotope  Customer Care),  acknowledging the issue:

"My apologies for the delay we were able to reproduce this issue for the moment having iLok license manager on the machine is the best workaround for this. 

We also have another customer who reported the same issue so we have logged this so our team can take a closer look at this issue.
" ...

So if you have iLok installed you wouldn't have seen any problems...

Edited by Tez

7 hours ago, Tez said:

Hey @Billy86,  glad you're in good shape, there is a temporary resolution for those of us who use "Authorized to Computer" and not iLok, and for the record below is an extract from the  last response I received from an iZotope support  assistant (iZotope  Customer Care),  acknowledging the issue:

"My apologies for the delay we were able to reproduce this issue for the moment having iLok license manager on the machine is the best workaround for this. 

We also have another customer who reported the same issue so we have logged this so our team can take a closer look at this issue.
" ...

So if you have iLok installed you wouldn't have seen any problems...

Yes, I’m iLok. 

44 minutes ago, Billy86 said:

Yes, I’m iLok. 

I guessed as much, the iLok component that enables a fast VST load time is the "PACE License Services", stop this service and the load times go back to a protracted 20+ seconds, for those of us who use "Authorized to Computer".  If you stopped this service as an iLok user I imagine your authorization would fail...