TTW

Hidden Symmetry

What an amazing musical world we live in these days (if these are all "plugins") . . . it's a very professional and classy piece you've done here.

My journeys on this were . . . ancient Egypt, SuperTramp, 1960's Hollywood, experimental jazz . . . thank you for the journey !

32 minutes ago, Hidden Symmetry said:

@bjornpdx  @Douglas Kirby @daryl1968

Thanks all, I  appreciate the comments & feedback.

@garybrun 

Thanks Gary, are you talking about the bass guitar or the low end in general?

Bass guitar
Will take another listen

I think the lead sax masks everything at the beginning  (I am thinking like a vocal in a track and the sax is the vocal and could be dropped a litte)  then I think the other instruments would pop.

Edited by garybrun

1 hour ago, garybrun said:

Bass guitar
Will take another listen

I think the lead sax masks everything at the beginning  (I am thinking like a vocal in a track and the sax is the vocal and could be dropped a litte)  then I think the other instruments would pop.

Thanks, I'll check it out..appreciate it!

• Like 1

Very nice, HS! I like the melodic vibe to this one -  a really enjoyable listen, with a very polished sound. 

Mix is clean and clear, and I could hear lots of interesting    details.  I'm not really a guitar guy at all ( I like guitar, but I'm no expert when it comes to tone or style or whatever), but I really liked the guitar part at the 2:51 mark. Pulling the  intensity down worked very nicely here, and the guitar sound just jumped out at me in the nicest way. Really liked that part. 

And the sax sound is really gorgeous in this one. Great stuff. 

Rob

• Like 1

On 8/26/2020 at 12:21 AM, Amicus717 said:

Very nice, HS! I like the melodic vibe to this one -  a really enjoyable listen, with a very polished sound. 

Mix is clean and clear, and I could hear lots of interesting    details.  I'm not really a guitar guy at all ( I like guitar, but I'm no expert when it comes to tone or style or whatever), but I really liked the guitar part at the 2:51 mark. Pulling the  intensity down worked very nicely here, and the guitar sound just jumped out at me in the nicest way. Really liked that part. 

And the sax sound is really gorgeous in this one. Great stuff. 

Rob

Thanks Rob, appreciate the listen & feedback.