David Sprouse

White Elephant

David . . . very cool, lots of fun !  . . . maybe you'll develop this further another day, so the fun can go on longer ?

Is this an original, or a classic re-do ?

David, this is very innovative. Sounds like something Spike Jones would come up with.

1 hour ago, David Sprouse said:

Hi noynekker.  I'm not sure.  I was thinking of the Princeton fight song when I wrote it.

OK, then it's an original, inspired by the Princeton fight song.

I liked the groove of the song and the lead instrument (I'm not sure what that was) - you should do a longer version of it because you have something going here.

LOVE this David - brilliantly quirky.  All of the instrumentation sounds great. That 'horse neigh' trumpet....lovely

On 8/24/2020 at 1:28 AM, David Sprouse said:

Hi noynekker.  I'm not sure.  I was thinking of the Princeton fight song when I wrote it.

I get it now ..Brilliant ! Loadsafun

S

This could also be called the White Horse.  You hit the quirkiness button on this which has tremendous appeal to me.  I'd love to channel you someday!

David ,  That was Great ! It sounded like it could be put on an old flickering cartoon. I couldn't help but laugh out loud at the ending. That was Very creative.  Thanks for the mood boost ..  mark

I really liked that.   I did something I've never done here before.   I listened to it twice in a row!

:D :D thank you all for listening to this tidbit.  And robert, two listens is awesome.  The shorter my pieces are the better the reviews.  

• Haha 2

On 8/30/2020 at 4:53 PM, David Sprouse said:

The shorter my pieces are the better the reviews

I'm always listening with an ear toward how do we shorten this up. 🙃

👍

t

Hi David

I like this -  as Douglas said you should make a longer version as  you definitely having something here

Thanks for positing

Nigel