8DIO Deep Solo Violin & Solo Cello Designer

cclarry

3 minutes ago, Dzilizzi said:

$248 not $348.  Still, I probably won't buy that much because I already have too much except the Century stuff.  And I'm not in a hurry.  It will eventually be on sale for a really good price. :)

It says $298 now...it said $348 when I got the email....

• Like 1

On 8/22/2020 at 1:51 PM, cclarry said:

It says $298 now...it said $348 when I got the email....

Yes, sorry, $298.  They change it with the freebie. 

On 8/23/2020 at 1:18 AM, Freyja Grimaude-Valens said:

Are these any good? I've been hearing things about their libraries being inconsistent in quality, and I am worried about dropping cash on something that may not be better than what I have.

The Century Brass and Strings are good. I really haven't heard anything bad about them.  I also like their pianos, choirs, and percussion, especially the odd percussion (i.e. The Wrenchenspiel) and the newer choirs.  Most of their other libraries do what they do well.  But what they do well may not be what you need in a library.  I'm finding every orchestral library has its good and bad points.  And, with 8Dio, never buy at full price. Eventually, it all gets discounted during a flash sale. 

And? I've yet to find a library from any developer that didn't have some issue.  It is just whether that issue is something you can or can't work with as to whether it works for you.