Select Track on selected Clip or Data Cursor

Heinz Hupfer

HI:)

In Cakewalk there is no possibility to select a specific track. If I select a clip I would like to have a command to then select the relating track and/or if I move Data Cursor I can move the Now time to the Data Cursor but not select the track if I move the Data Cursor down or up.

Another wish is to have a command like "GoTo Position" where you type in the number of Bar. Have a command "GoTo Track" and type in the number.

That would help a lot with Controllers and Editing. Like it is now you always have to use the mouse and click on the tracks name to select the track or move with next/previous.

Bassman.

Hey, you can highlight & select the strip you are navigating to, so as you jump from strip to strip the strip is selected AND the number of the strip is highlighted. I assume you're using AZ Control? If so, i can help. 

HI:)

@Devils

It's possible with the mouse and you can select an activated Track, but not activate a selected Track. Even with AZController it's not possible to with Data Cursor move to a track and then activate it.

Only activate it track by track (Next/Previous Track). there should be a possibility to activate the Track on Data Cursor or on the selected Clip.

I'm making a new AZController preset and as you can see I can switch thru Clip Selection, fade and crop, but now I should be able to activate the "Clip selected" Track for other Edit commands and that's not possible at the moment.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Al2mKojzOW0Mp7IuJyFBmXbpFP7mVg?e=84Scfi

Bassman.