Free: Waves H-Comp Hybrid Compressor

Kal S

Free plugin offer by Reason Studios:

Between 22-30 August, you can get the Waves H-Comp Hybrid Compressor for absolutely free using the coupon code: FREECOMP. Its full price is $179, but thanks to our friends at Waves, Reason fans like yourself pay $0.

H-Comp does not only model the sound of tubes, transformers, and transistors in real-life analog compressors: It also adds unique digital features such as the ability to set the compressor release time in sync with the BPM of your project!

More details here

H-Comp.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 13

Nice freebie. I got it a year or so ago when they gave it away then too. It's a compressor I go too quite often. It sounds great, got a side chain and nice presets. Because of its side chain I use it a lot for ducking. For example, I throw one on my vocal echo bus and using the vocals on the side chain I duck the echo a bit while there is singing. Also useful to duck the bass a bit on kick hits, etc.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, cclarry said:

The site is wigging out....when you press "Buy Now" it goes nowhere...tried 3 browsers,
all with the same result

Try to click cart icon anyway. It is possible it has been added and you will be able to do checkout. And be logged in at that moment. I had similar issue.

Edited by Piotr

2 minutes ago, Piotr said:

Try to click cart icon anyway. It is possible it has been added and you will be able to do checkout. And be logged in at that moment. I had similar issue.

It won't even go to the cart.   When I click on the cart it says "empty"...

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

Can't get it to work in any browser....even cleared cookies and etc...still won't work...

I got it to work in Firefox by turning off "enhanced tracking protection" for that site. That feature is now enabled for all sites by default in the latest versions of Firefox. Some sites break when this is active. I know, dumb. But...

Click on the shield icon next to the padlock on the left side of the address bar for a dropdown menu. Move the slider to the left to disable it for that site.