Lynn Wilson

On 8/25/2020 at 4:44 PM, Jesse Screed said:

Lynn, this works for me,

nasty

nuff said

be careful

Thank you very much, Jesse!  This works for me, too.  Stay safe

On 8/25/2020 at 5:29 PM, Hidden Symmetry said:

Vocals were slightly Van Vliet'ish ! enjoyed it.

That's the first I've ever heard of Van Vliet, had to google him.  I'm happy to please!

10 hours ago, Sabby Brown said:

Buggered me brain up ... I really couldn't understand the rhythm at all ... if Zappa saw my face he's blow smoke in the air and ask who my mother was ...and then I see Jesse's comment .. .far too clever for my old brain .. but boy... you play that ol'gitar well

Sabby, you're not alone.  This whole shebang started with that crazy guitar riff at the intro.  Sometimes my body knows more than my brain.  Thanks for your reply, as always!

• Haha 1

On 8/27/2020 at 2:02 PM, Amicus717 said:

This is great - the 7/8 time works really well (and after a few bars begins to feel quite natural), and the vocal/instrumental work is really good. Nice mix, too.  

Good stuff all around.

Rob

Thank you so much, Rob!  Couldn't have done it without artificial intelligence.

On 9/3/2020 at 5:26 AM, Makke said:

Good job. Song has a good structure, rhythm and melody lines works well together.

15 hours ago, jwnicholson78 said:

I've always liked oddball time signatures.  Well done holding it together and maintaining the groove.  That's tricky.

I'd like to thank each of you for your kind words!  I'm happy to hear that it works for others, and I'll keep experimenting with different time signatures.

• Like 1