Sonible Smart Reverb now available!

cclarry

Don't forget, if you preregistered on the Sonible site, they emailed a 25% off code.   My email came in on Aug 12.  So you can get it from the Sonible site for 67 EU with the 25% code at the current price.  I don't know if they give you a break if you own other plugins or not...

4 minutes ago, mibby said:

Don't forget, if you preregistered on the Sonible site, they emailed a 25% off code.   My email came in on Aug 12.  So you can get it from the Sonible site for 67 EU with the 25% code at the current price.  I don't know if they give you a break if you own other plugins or not...

I have many of the previous Sonible plugins but didn't received this coupon. I guess I have not preregistered?

Anyway... the Plugin Boutique deal is better. I just got the smart:reverb for 47 EU.

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I have many of the previous Sonible plugins but didn't received this coupon. I guess I have not preregistered?

Anyway... the Plugin Boutique deal is better. I just got the smart:reverb for 47 EU.

The email that I got brought the price down to $49 direct from Sonible...

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

The email that I got brought the price down to $49 direct from Sonible...

I don't know if it's because I'm not in USA but my prices in the sonible web site are shown in Euros. And also include VAT, despite the fact that I'm not in Europe either. Go figure... 🤔

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Price after conversion to USD is $48.16....will be slightly higher
if you use Paypal because Paypal ALWAYS charges more for conversion...

You're right Lars, I wasn't logged in when I checked!

• Like 1