Sonible Smart Reverb now available!

cclarry

As much as I think that's a great deal... JRR still haven't fixed their problems... I still get no list of anything I bought off them... just a broken db read out page. Sad, but, there you have it.

There has been an error processing your request

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'jrrshop_mage_LS.orders' doesn't exist, query was: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `orders` AS `main_table` WHERE (`customers_id` = '61854') AND (`orders_status` IN(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9)) Trace: #0 /vhosts/com_jrrshop/httpdocs/lib/Varien/Db/Statement/Pdo/Mysql.php(110): Zend_Db_Statement_Pdo->_execute(Array) #1 /vhosts/com_jrrshop/httpdocs/app/code/core/Zend/Db/Statement.php(291): Varien_Db_Statement_Pdo_Mysql->_execute(Array) #2 /vhosts/com_jrrshop/httpdocs/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(480): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array) #3 /vhosts/com_jrrshop/httpdocs/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SELECT COUNT(*)...', Array)

And so on...

Sad 

Tony

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Here's a better deal anyways at Plugin Boutique

Available exclusively at €65 / $65.

Use coupon - nl4ym3ax

Just put it my basket and with that coupon code, the price shows:  £42.45 ($55.50) ;)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Tony, would like to hear     what    your thoughts on it are (once  you played with it). Downloading  the  demo... :)

I may demo it Mesh, but for now, even my price of £50 (darn vat)  is a bit rich after my recent spending.  I was really just thanking Larry for a nice option.

Edited by Tony Carpenter
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, antler said:

Does anyone have any of their post-2018 orders showing up on JRR yet? I saw somewhere that they said they're slowly being restored, but it'd be interesting to know if anyone here has had theirs restored yet.

not me :(

I have ordered from there since the crash though - all ok

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, antler said:

Does anyone have any of their post-2018 orders showing up on JRR yet? I saw somewhere that they said they're slowly being restored, but it'd be interesting to know if anyone here has had theirs restored yet.

Not me either. I emailed a while ago and asked about it but haven't heard back...

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, simon said:

I picked this up a few days ago - maybe I'm holding it wrong but I've been a bit underwhelmed ?

It takes a little getting used to, as the features and controls aren't very clear.  No, it's not the
"be all, end all" of reverbs, but the "learn" feature can make a good starting place, and make
your adjustments from there.  With my code my price would be 40 Euros, but do I "really" need
another reverb?  I can still get Redverb, Spectrum 2, and a Rigid Audio instrument, for $42 using
$40 Rewards money and my $10 code, so may do that, as it's "more bang for buck", but I'm also
considering the upgrade to Acid 10 Pro for $79 to bring Acid Pro 9 up to date, but I can only do one
or the other...decisions, decisions....

• Thanks 1

Yes - they are obviously selling it on the “smart” part - still didn’t feel it did a great job — or rather what it ended up with wasn’t sounding as good as an izotope/exponential reverb preset - which has been available for less than $10 recently IIRC 

I’m just a sucker for believing that technology can do a better job at mixing (gullfoss - zynaptic etc) -

Maybe the problem is the 2nd rate stuff i record - I’m always looking for something to polish my sh1t :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Tony Carpenter said:

I’m still impressed with Nimbus personally. The auto ducking and really smooth operating and quality are A+.

I've got the Exponental reverb bundle, including the surrounds, not a dud amongst them.....100% recommend.  There not necessarily the most user friendly or most beautiful GUI (like arturia) but they sound amazing.  It's the guy from lexicon so he knows what he's doing.  

My understanding is that he sold them to izotope and now isn't doing any more work on them (retired) so who knows what the future is for them - I suspect we'll see them fully rebranded and looking more 'izotope' but I also suspect we won't see significant improvements to them in the near future.

• Like 1