Rapture

Stan Zizka

8 hours ago, msmcleod said:

I'm pretty sure you won't be able to now.

There was a short time period after BandLab took over where you could still register products at the old cakewalk.com, but this was stopped at the same time new registrations on the old cakewalk site were disabled.

It's a pity, because if you had redeemed it at the time, it would still be downloadable for you (as with all the other old cakewalk products).

I hope BandLab get back to you with some better news.

I have already downloaded it - the software itself was on a file server service from Computer Music. All I need is the registration number to allow me to install it. You got that in exchange for the redeem code on the Cakewalk site.

11 hours ago, Kim Leece said:

I have already downloaded it - the software itself was on a file server service from Computer Music. All I need is the registration number to allow me to install it. You got that in exchange for the redeem code on the Cakewalk site.

I believe that for the redeem code to work, you would need to first register as a user at the old Cakewalk site. New user registrations have been discontinued there for some time now.

https://www.cakewalk.com/Redeem

Edited by abacab

15 hours ago, abacab said:
15 hours ago, abacab said:

I believe that for the redeem code to work, you would need to first register as a user at the old Cakewalk site. New user registrations have been discontinued there for some time now.

https://www.cakewalk.com/Redeem

Yes - that's my understanding too. I guess what I could really use is a helpful person who is still registered on the old site :) I could give them my redeem code and maybe they could convert it to a registration number and send it back to me :):)