NI updates

simon

I'm seeing update for 

Komplete Kontrol

Machine 2 Essentials

Massive X

run Native Access to update (as usual I can't cut an paste the change log from native access but if you click on the product it will tell you)

(edit)

and it looks like some firmware updates too

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/support/downloads/drivers-other-files/

at least the m32 and the maschine micro mk3

Edited by simon
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Vernon Barnes said:

Not seeing the Kontakt update here. I am currently version 6.3.2(R71)

Yep, same here.

Updated earlier this month.

The only available updates I am seeing is Komplete Kontrol and Controller Editor, which I don't use.

I don't have Massive X or Maschine Essentials

Just installed the 1.3.1 update for Massive X.  Here's the list of changes. Looks like no new presets.

Massive X 1.3.1 - 2020-08-20

ADDED A scrollbar is now visible to the right when scrolling through menu categories if they exceed the menu size

ADDED A scrollbar is now available for scrolling through the content result list in context menus

IMPROVED Parameter Readouts: Anima Rate, Flanger Time, SVF Parallel/Serial Bandwidth, Chorus/Phaser/Flanger Rate, WT OSC Standard mode Phase control, Chorus Time L1/2 R1/2 in manual mode, Comb AP Freq/LP Freq in Fix Mode

IMPROVED Smoother-looking modulation rings for big parameter knobs

CHANGED User presets are now saved in a dedicated 'Presets' subfolder in the user content directory

FIXED Dropping a preset onto the Massive X GUI loads the preset only in this instance

FIXED Various issues with text input fields

FIXED The Start/Phase knob on the Noise Player keeps correct values when the mode is changed while a macro is assigned to it

FIXED VST Massive X GUI is displayed correctly in Maschine Plug-in Strip in Mix View when Maschine is hosted

FIXED Menus with icons open when the icon is clicked

FIXED Readouts for Stereo Delay's Time parameter are displayed correctly

KNOWN ISSUE FL Studio 20.5 VST: when loading a preset the interface will shrink. Fix: update to FL Studio 20.6 or higher

9 hours ago, simon said:

that was a couple of weeks ago - Doug was late to the party :)

That is interesting. I could have sworn I updated Kontakt when it was released a couple of weeks ago, but when I ran Native Access to update Massive X, etc, it showed an update for Kontakt as well. Maybe my last update failed and I didn't realize it. Oh well. I am up to date now.