ADAPTIVERB deal

synkrotron

I thought they give discounts on the bundles if you own some of them?  I have Adaptiverb and Wormhole, so the Design Bundle would only be for Morph.  Has anyone ever upgraded to a bundle?  I can't find anything on their website. 

Edit: I sent an email.  

Edited by Dzilizzi
added stuff
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Dzilizzi said:

I thought they give discounts on the bundles if you own some of them?  I have Adaptiverb and Wormhole, so the Design Bundle would only be for Morph.  Has anyone ever upgraded to a bundle?  I can't find anything on their website.

I think that you previously could get a discount on the Design Bundle (containing Adaptiverb, Morph and Wormhole) if you owned both Adaptiverb and Morph. No other combinations were unfortunately valid. Wormhole was the last of those three to be released so I guess that was the reason. And I haven't seen that offer for quite some time.

Edited by Canopus
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, synkrotron said:

Bbbutttt!!!

a hundred bucks IS a DEAL!

this effect is worth the full asking price, in my ridiculous opinion

That opinion is indeed ridiculous in the deals forum.  😆

Very cool reverb, but when we have seen deals like $10 for Phoenix, XenoVerb, and (effectively $40 for R4 - or Nimbus)........

I bought this for $95.27 back in late 2016 (just looked up my emails), messed around with it for a while, never used it again until early 2020, messed around with it for a while again, then sold it. I can understand why people might like it, then again I can understand why people might not. It's certainly not for everyone.

Just to far out there for me, give me something more like a 'normal' reverb that I'll actually use any day, IK's Sunset Sound, Re-Matrix, R2, Nimbus, Valhalla(any), Waves(any), etc.

• Sad 1