ADAPTIVERB deal

synkrotron

One question:
I have Valhalla VintageVerb, Waves IR, H-Reverb, Ableton IR Reverb, TSAR 1, RC48/24 ,  littlePlate  and I always feel that I am missing something.
Am I missing Adaptiverb or am I missing learning-how-to-get-the-best-of-what-I-f-have?

I was looking closely to Sunset (2expensive4me) after viewing @Zo vid, but it is too expensive and this one looks more versatile
I'll trust you guys

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, arnoldoo said:

Am I missing Adaptiverb or am I missing learning-how-to-get-the-best-of-what-I-f-have?

Hi arnoldoo,

I am afraid that the only person that can answer that question is you.

I will say this, however,

ADAPTIVERB is very much a "creative" reverb and not a reverb in the traditional sense.

For me, ADAPTIVERB is a great sound design tool.

I never use it as a reverb... I have Pro-R for reverb duties.

I will also say that I have Valhalla Supermassive and Tritik IRID and they are also creative reverbs and I will sometimes use all three in a single project, such is the difference between them.

It is possible to install ADAPTIVERB for a trial period.

If you are looking for "just another reverb" then ADAPTIVERB is not for you.

cheers

andy

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, arnoldoo said:

One question:
I have Valhalla VintageVerb, Waves IR, H-Reverb, Ableton IR Reverb, TSAR 1, RC48/24 ,  littlePlate  and I always feel that I am missing something.

I was looking closely to Sunset (2expensive4me) after viewing @Zo vid, but it is too expensive and this one looks more versatile
I'll trust you guys

adaptiverb isn't a standard reverb like the others you listed - there's a demo (I think) so give it a try.....may need ilok ?

highly recommend it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cat Schrodinger said:

Incidentally, it has been on sale for this price previously, e.g. April of this year.

Ah, I didn't realise that... I must have missed that one. Not that I need it because I purchased Adaptiverb as soon as it was released.

I have since changed the title of the topic

Edited by synkrotron

21 minutes ago, synkrotron said:

Ah, I didn't realise that... I must have missed that one. Not that I need it because I purchased Adaptiverb as soon as it was released.

There were a few Zynaptiq products on sale consecutively earlier this year with pretty good discounts, including this one (in late April), Wormhole, Intensity and Unfilter. I don't know if any of their other products were also included.   

Maybe there'll be a series of consecutive sales again this time around. But this is just a guess.

Edited by Cat Schrodinger

4 minutes ago, simon said:

it's available at jrrshop for $99 and they have a 20% voucher code because of the recent crash....not sure if it's eligible but worth a try ?

nice one, but no

"Coupon codes are not available for this product (Zynaptiq Adaptiverb Harmonic Tracking Resynthesis Reverb Plugin)"

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, arnoldoo said:

nice one, but no

"Coupon codes are not available for this product (Zynaptiq Adaptiverb Harmonic Tracking Resynthesis Reverb Plugin)"

audiodeluxe with their summer code ? or you might get audiodeluxe dollars ?