sMOOTHj

Starise

I'd add a little silence before the intro (sometimes I wonder if the hosts are truncating the files, I know iTunes seems to do
this on my wife's iphone, but generally its at the end). Finally got there, boy that's a "button tite" ending, pretty sure not what you wanted!
Bring up the sax a bit; just me...
The "ping pong", on the electric piano chords is a bit strong VKFX?
(reminds me of my first listen to the Stand Up album; I was watching the guitars pan back and forth; it was the late 60's, what can I say...)

4 hours ago, Douglas Kirby said:

should have a whisky and cigar

No cigar for me, and make mine Vodka (a double; Goose works) Gran Marnier on the side please...

t

what time do we go on? Maybe the opening act would like to play another 30 minutes?
No honey, I don't need another; but i will keep the ice, leave the glass...
thank you

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Douglas. Many thanks for listening and comments. This was a one nite wonder. Not sure how much of a "wonder" it is  o.OA two hour mix from start to finish.

Whiskey and a cigar?   The whiskey - I'm all over that in small quantities. I wasn't originally going for that vibe, but I have to agree. I feel it would fit in that setting perfectly.  

Wookie-  Thanks for listening. Yes the start/stop part is annoying. Not sure if  Orfium will let me replace a file like Soundcloud will.

-Deeringamps- Durnit I should  remember your real name by now. Thanks for listening and commenting! I plan to pull that track and extend the into/extro. I think the service clipped my tails at the end. I'm glad you brought this up. I'll see if I can get back with a better track. The ping pong is one of the few baked in things so unfortunately I doubt I'll have much luck in removing it.

1 hour ago, DeeringAmps said:

what time do we go on? Maybe the opening act would like to play another 30 minutes?
No honey, I don't need another; but i will keep the ice, leave the glass...
thank you

lol! I'll add another one so you have a little more time before you go on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1