Native Instruments - Audio Imperia Sale (collection and individual instruments) up to 77% off

Barrie

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/komplete/audio-imperia-offer/

UP TO 77% OFF AUDIO IMPERIA COMPOSITION TOOLS

The Audio Imperia sale is here. Punchy, award-winning composition tools that provide an immediate cinematic sound for any project. Both versatile and powerful, these intuitive instruments are equally at home in soundtrack composition or embellishing tracks with orchestral might.

Edited by Barrie
  • Thanks 1

Might want to read the thread at VI

https://vi-control.net/community/threads/audio-imperia-ni-sale.97371/

Jaeger has been on my Want To Buy list for a while, so I picked up the bundle.  To be honest I'm kind of disappointed in the new boring interfaces.  I suspect if these instruments had originally shipped with the new current UI, they would have never made my list.  The missing vocal instruments for Jaeger isn't exactly helping them here either (I'm sure it will get fixed shortly).  They seem very uninspiring.  Video play throughs of the old UI was a lot more interesting.  I'm sure the sound is the same but the new UI is actually very boring. 

I was actually considering getting Nucleus and Areia as well as the bundle (I collect things more than actually use them and hate to not be complete).  But after watching all their videos and playing with what's included in the bundle, I think I'm going to pass.  Nucleus seems very nice but doesn't really bring anything new or better to my library.  Areia just brings some more string articulations, again nothing new or better.

I'm pretty sure this initial hot take isn't being fair to Jaeger, but since I already have Ark 1-4 and the entire Albion collection, it is being judged a bit harshly.  I still have to give it a bit more of a chance and I might warm up to it.  Once they get the missing vocal update out perhaps I'll feel better about it.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1