New EZKeys Expansion - Hybrid Harp

Bapu

It's a deal if you buy a generic expansion pack at Time And Space (in GBP) as a USA buyer. ~$54 (depending on your CC exchange rate and fees)

A PERPETUAL MOTION MACHINE.

Five types of instruments form one coherent voice.

An iconic harp, a traditional Swedish nyckelharpa (or “keyed fiddle”), two harmoniums, a bowed glockenspiel and a set of ocarinas form one of our most multifaceted EZkeys titles yet, the Hybrid Harp.

Welcome to a new EZkeys title that will trigger parts of your creative mind you didn’t know existed. These are
sounds ideal for anything you can imagine. Literally.

EZkeysHybridHarp_top-image.jpg

Edited by Bapu
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, simon said:

quick newbie question - I've only a couple of ezkeys sound expansions....does this come with more 'hybrid harp' midi files ?

Don think so. I guess you’d best use the existing packs, like the Strings one. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, simon said:

anybody bought this ? ...I'm tempted...

I purchased a "discounted" generic serial from Time and Space for just under $54USD. Pick this one up with that. Then went a purchased a serial to keep in closet until the next expansion comes out.

• Great Idea 1

Good idea. I’m hoping they’ll bring a Hammond B3 one of these days. 

Edith says: I think they should be able to pull this off, as IK’s B3 only weighs 700MB and this new Hybrid Harp comes close. 

Edited by Fleer

5 minutes ago, Vernon Barnes said:

It does look intresting. I have not really bothered too much about EZKeys expansions as I invariably use it for putting things together then use the resulting MIDI with other instruments. This one however looks like it may add something to my sonic pallet.

my thoughts exactly :)

That Harmonium Environment Preset sounds very much like the Harmonium placed in my first-grade classroom. My teacher sat down by the pump organ every morning and played some psalms while we children sang. It was quite relaxing, a soft beginning of the school day, and particularly atmospheric around Christmas when we all had lighted candles on our desks and the snow silently fell outside in the dark. But of course, that was many years ago. I’m sure singing hymns isn’t part of school nowadays. So much has changed since then and not always for the better.

And while walking down memory lane, that teacher drove a red Ford Anglia 105E Deluxe with tailfins and that funny backward-slanted rear window. And she kept on living until she was 102. What a woman.

Oh, sorry. Don’t mind me and my nostalgia flashback. Please carry on.

• Like 3