Softube Plugins Crashing Cakewalk

Does anyone here use  Softube plugins? 

Every single one of my softube plugins have started crashing my projects out of the blue. The first time it happened was actually mid session and they have never loaded since. Crashes happen upon loading a a new plugin, or opening an instance which is already there. 

I have re-installed, updated, moved install location, re-scanned....various times, and I'm still getting the same error. Very, very occasionally the VST2 versions will open, but most of the time they crash like the VST3 versions. 

I know this is a Softube issues, but just wondering if anyone here is experiencing the same/have any quick fixes? My sessions are covered in Softube plugins!

Thanks

Capture.PNG

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 11:11 PM, scook said:

Try removing all the .txt files in %appdata%\Softube

Thanks for the reply. 

I got this response from Softube too and it worked. 

On 8/25/2020 at 6:30 AM, Max Arwood said:

I gave up on soft tube stuff a couple of years ago.  I used some of their plugins for years then they quit working - no help from support.  They said the plugins were out dated. There are plenty of replacements out there.

I've had no issues until now thankfully. I'm pretty deep in Console One land, so switching would totally destroy my workflow. I do agree that their support needs to be much better though, especially for being a 'premium' plugin vendor.