Posted (edited)

Hi, im new in this forum, i use Cakewalk to make a instrumental song, the song is like 70's Rock/Blues, Im Mexican and my English is regular (i hope so jajaja), i hope that your understand me, although the music is a universal lenguage. 

Si hay alguien que habla español jajajaja, soy nuevo en este foro e hice una cancion en cakewalk, tiene un estilo como de los 70's, espero que me puedan apoyar y darme recomendaciones u opiniones ya sea buenas o malas, ya que soy de los que creen que a pesar de todo, siempre hay algo en que mejorar. 

i dont know how embed youtube :( , so this is the youtube song

Amd A12 7Th Gen | 12Gb Ram | 1Tb | Cakewalk

Edited by Juan Madera

definitely has all the late sixties accoutrements including a Ray Manzarek organ solo. Very cool 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, garybrun said:

I thought this was brilliant
Well done ... very 1960's

Like the way you pan the organ and stuff.
Thought the volume was a little low.
I smashed it through my mastering chain..  hope ya dont mind.
http://www.garybrun.com/cakewalk/Psychotic_Reaction1.wav

Well done!

Thanks You, i like ir the versión, but I already sumbit and register the song :(, it's a good work!

11 hours ago, daryl1968 said:

definitely has all the late sixties accoutrements including a Ray Manzarek organ solo. Very cool 

Thanks, i hope share more songs because I am working on a new album for My band!

• Like 1

Good track - i would have increased the bass a bit, but apart from that, definitely caught that sixties vibe

Nigel

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bajan Blue said:

Good track - i would have increased the bass a bit, but apart from that, definitely caught that sixties vibe

Nigel

I'll take into account the tip, Thank you

• Like 1

As Gary notes could do with being a little louder, perhaps get the free Youlean loudness meter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well done!  This song does indeed capture the spirit of the late 1960's psychedelic sound.  That guitar panned hard right certainly personified the 1960's Psyc. guitar.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Wookiee said:

As Gary notes could do with being a little louder, perhaps get the free Youlean loudness meter.

I got it, i'll check the loudness.

Thank You 

8 hours ago, freddy j said:

Well done!  This song does indeed capture the spirit of the late 1960's psychedelic sound.  That guitar panned hard right certainly personified the 1960's Psyc. guitar.

Yeah, i like it the sound of the guitar and organ. Thank you!