A distant summer's day

TracingArcs

9 hours ago, TracingArcs said:

Thanks garybrun + Bajan Blue. Trying to capture the memory of lying in a field watching the clouds overhead 🌤️

Exactly how I felt.  I like the episodic phrases (probably not the right term), kind of like Brian Eno. The little tweets fit right in. Beautifully relaxing.

• Like 1

Love this. Love the tweets which sound very authentic, monkeys and birds. That came from "Kinetic Metal" ?

I listened on headphones and the bass was present yet not overwhelming, a very good foundation.

I liked that the durations for each chord felt right, as opposed to a rhythm from the grid approach.

cool stuff!

cheers,

-Tom

• Like 2

Thanks again DeeringAmps. The bass is a Kontakt freebie I have had for some years from Sample Modern called Deep Bass. Sample Modern is now defunct. However I've searched around and have found it here https://nouveaubaroque.weebly.com/blog/sample-modern-is-off-but    From the originator (along with some other stuff as well). It's a very solid but tweakabke bass sound I've used a lot.

Cheers P

P

Great! I like this a lot -- very soothing and hypnotic.

I think you struck a really nice balance between the ambient sounds and the music, and also between the various layers of instrumentation; from the low-end to the high it meshes together pretty well to my ears.

Enjoyed listening.

Rob 

• Like 1